Thursday, September 20, 2012

updates from my phone

Here is a little picture update from my iphone!

 Elder Flint and Elder Beckstead! They were the first people we met when we got here! except that I already knew Elder Flint from home! This was on Elder Becksteads last night, we really loved them both! Elder Beckstead was made a zone leader and Elder Flint is still here training now.We love living in the mission field :)
 This is Margie! She magically became our good friend - she loves Marshall... This Margie on the day of her baptism, she asked Marshall to confirm her. It was a really sweet moment to be a part of.
 just after max was born Jeff hill and his oldest 3 kids came out to Nauvoo to see their grandparents on a mission! they stopped by on their way and got to meet max! it was so fun to have cousins around again. we loved getting to see them! but it made us miss everyone in Utah even more!
 Marsh teaching Max the importance of good exercise right from the beginning

 Stretching!!!
Napping with Mom when I had to go back to the hospital- it was the only way to cuddle with the stupid IV.

 His Darling owl hat our sweet friends Jess and Josh sent us!
 After his bath- he didn't quite know what to think
 Going to the red barn sale- a big craft fair basically- he loved the front pack, but kind of looked like a bunny because I made him wear the hat for the sun.. it was the first one I grabbed!



  Max loves to hold things, my hand, his ear, my shirt or... the cradle :)

 shh don't tell dad I gave him something other than the basketball binkie!
 I can't believe he is 3 weeks old already!
 Marsh practicing the drums to help Max burp :)
 We had a sleep over in the living room last night.. Im on the floor, it just happened, but I loved it!
The closest thing I have to catching his sweet smile and laugh! I'll get a better one soon I promise!

Thats our sweet boy lately- what my iphone catches anyways.. really pictures just don't do him justice.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Lisa!! He's so adorable!! Let's not talk about how much we miss y'all.... Looks like you're happy and doing well! Give maxwell a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete