Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Things

Maybe there are rose covered glasses that come with having a babe but everything around us seems so happy.
Marshall comes home around 6 each day and helps me with max and together we make ( or go get) dinner.

We go for short walks around the neighborhood at sunset and enjoy the fall air

Missouri is beautiful this time of year, it gets more and more fall like each day, I don't want it to end, I want to enjoy each minute of the perfect weather
Our little boy is beautiful and changes so much each day, each day he changes just a little bit, I don't want this phase to end, I just want to enjoy each minute of his perfect tiny body.
My relationship with Marsh is beautiful, I like that it changes each day, it just gets better and better and closer and closer to eternity.

Im happy staying home with Max, Im happy doing tummy time, sleeping in our chair together, Im happy changing diapers. Im happy when Marsh comes home, and Im so very happy cuddling at night as the 3 of us.

Some days its hard but most of the days its happy.

The other day Marsh and I finally remembered our secret handshake- That was happy too.

One more thing that makes me so happy today are these pictures we got of max.








I hope you have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Seriously Lisa, you are the cutest mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures of Max! Did you take them or get them somewhere else? Super cute! Wish I was there to hold and snuggle him and give you a big hug. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete