Monday, October 22, 2012

playing catch up

forgive me but the next few posts I'll be playing catch up, so many exciting things have been happening  and I want to stay up to date of all of the things max is doing. Max is 7 1/2 weeks now! he has had lots of visitors and gone on lots of adventures.. but mostly he has just stayed home and let me hold him and take endless pictures of his every move!

Max is 24 inches long now- this morning I tried to weigh him by counting the difference between my weight with him and my weight without and according to that he is a whopping 15 pounds! but we will see what the doctor says next week! He is looking like a little man more and more each day. he has started staring at me and marshall no matter who is holding him or how we set him down he just stares at us and it melts me heart. He has three very distinct cries ( to me at least)
1. a I'm extremely hungry cry
2. a your not giving me enough attention so pick me up and I'll be fine cry
3. a frantic I have to burp but I don't know it cry!
My favorite is the burp cry because its an easy fix and as soon as he lets our that little ( or big) tummy rumble he cuddles up to me and makes me feel like I am his all time hero!
Max currently sleeps through the night the best in his stroller with occasional naps in his cradle.
He is not quite got a schedule down right now he is on a sleep all day one day and be awake all day the next day pattern but it works pretty well for me, I don't mind it!

His favorite things to do are..
eat
sing songs
be naked
and make noises ( he might be the most grunts, talkative baby on the planet! makes me excited)

Now for what we have all been waiting for! some picture updates!
There are seriously so many- and i promise to write more about each thing but for now.. here is a summary of the last 3 weeks in pictures :)
 We went with a few friends to Nauvoo for stake conference.. this is one of 3 similar pictures we took :)
 Hanging out with grandpa Allen after finally meeting him- it was love at first sight!
 Marsh and his mom hanging out at bacon fest!

 3 generations of Hill boys!

 Max got to meet his uncle Tom! my brother who is serving his mission in St. louis- we got permission to meet him for lunch one sunday! It was so fun to see how much he has grown!
 Max was so fascinated with his name tag!  no wonder he loves the song called to serve!


 Sorry for the phone pictures but I just cant get enough of his smile!
Look how much he has grown Just this month!
Well thats all the pictures for right now- I have many more too come! lots of pictures from this weekend! be excited for more catch up tomorrow! But today is Marshalls day off so we are going to play!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man!! 24 inches at 7 1/2 weeks!! My son just barely hit 25 inches at his 4 month appt!!
    I love seeing your little family!! If you guys come back sometime we'll have to get together!!

    ReplyDelete