Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Man in His Mid 20's

Last night as we waited up till midnight for it to be marshall's birthday, I was excited and Marsh seemed a little bit sensitive about his growing age. He insists that you cannot call being 26 your late 20's that is too old and he is NOT there yet :) so, he said that he is in his mid 20's of which is his ok with :) Either way he is the most wonderful 26 year old I have ever know. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished in the last 26 years! I'd like to Highlight a few things!
Marsh and I Hung out for the very first time on his birthday- we made crepes and I was in love :)
 In his 26 years Marsh has - Traveled the World, Served a full-time Mission for our church
 Married Me in the Temple :)
 Graduated from College
 Got a full scholarship to Medical school

Became a wonderful father! 
Happy birthday to the Man of my dreams- you have accomplished so much and I am so glad I get to be by your side as you keep going! I love you Marshall!

( the last pictures is Marsh and Max for halloween- Zeus and Hercules)

No comments:

Post a Comment