Monday, August 20, 2012

Tender Mercies

The other day marsh and I came home in the heat a little tired and maybe slightly discouraged and there in our new home and in our back yard where we had just weeded (in vain we thought) almost over night this beauty popped up through the rocks! after driving around town i realized i think these technically might be weeds still for the area but... They are so beautiful to me and it made my whole day! It was a good reminder to me that we can bloom where we are planted...even if it seems difficult. Which is what i might have thought when we first got here, but this little tender mercy jump started me into a much better outlook. Its a silly thing but i am so grateful for these beautiful.. flowers/weeds that popped into our life just when i needed them. We have been blessed with so many tender mercies since we have been here i am so grateful for the extra little ways we come to know that we are being taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's wonderful to find hope in little things. It makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete