Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14th

This day means a lot to me.
 Two years ago today was the start of the most beautiful life I could ever have imagined. I couldn't have imagined it actually, how wonderful and perfect it would be to make covenants in the Lords house with a man who really knows what that means and to work everyday with him to keep them, to fall in love again every single day and just have fun being best friends. 





Everyday I spend with this boy makes me more grateful.  I am grateful that because of the choices we made on August 14th 2010 I get to keep this charming and perfect man as my husband and best friend forever. Like seriously forever, after this life and death, and onto eternity.  



Getting married is a funny thing, because you can easily say that it was the best day of your life, yet everyday after seems to be better than the one before, the first day is just the beginning, Thanks marsh for making everyday since august 14th even better! I cant wait for all the days to come! 
Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment