Thursday, February 21, 2013

Max Moments

I want to start a little section called Max moments. There are always so many moments I wish I could hold onto for forever with him but I never know where to start with the blog I always want to be able to just throw in a little max moment here and there when they come instead of always worrying about telling a story in order. I realize now this might all be filled with max moments but, thats what I want to remember the most.
Max boy is sick today, or maybe he is just teething but he has been so sweet and cuddly and pretty sleepy. He started sitting up this week, I sit him on my bed because the memory foam sinks his little bum so he has a little extra support. he just sits there looking at his toys and trying to eat them, but anytime I catch his eye he takes everything out of his mouth, or drops his toy and looks up at me and gives me the sweetest one tooth grin that melts my heart and we just spend a minute laughing at each other. There is nothing I would rather do than this.


2 comments: