Friday, February 22, 2013

happy late Valentines day!

I just want to take a minute to announce how madly in love i am! thats what valentines day is for right? Marshall doesn't exactly get as into holidays as I do, but he usually humors me in my over excitement, and my wasted time on Pinterest for cute holiday fun! Valentines day is our 6 month anniversary- that makes me happy because i know we will never forget to celebrate our half year mark- even if it does always turn out a little bit interesting...


2010 THis is marshall and I on our first valentines together cute right :)
I don't think i ever would have thought that just 6 months later we would be getter married!

2011 our first v-day when we were married started off wonderfully.. until my visiting teacher decided she needed to come visiting teaching... at 8pm... and stay for and hour and half.. it made for a great laugh.

2012 I was in the beginning stages of morning sickness.. and i through up our amazing dinner.. all night long :)

2013 this v-day Marshall was so incredibly sick we spent the first 5 hours of the day in the ER... but we were very in love and that is what mattered. marshall even arranged for my best friend here to drop off a box of chocolates, my gerber daisy and a teddy bear :) then we ate soup and crackers and went to bed early.

Regardless I am so grateful for my sweet valentine and our new little man that also melts my heart!
Happy Late Valentines day- I hope you felt the love, no matter what your day turned out like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment