Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crazy Changes

Well, the day has almost arrived, tomorrow I will take my last final at BYU. A part of me thinks that I am putting it off on purpose.
So much has changed since I started here, I can't believe I used to look like this, an immature teenage freshman that thought everything was so cool. I'd like to think I have grown up a bit, but mostly things have just changed right before my eyes and I don't know how it happened!




On Friday we are graduating from college, this summer we will move to Kirksville Missouri, Marshall will start medical school, and we will start our own little life with our own little family and a sweet baby boy! That's right, were having a baby! Change is a crazy thing, and it is just going to get crazier, but we really can't wait.


more to come when life calms down I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys on everything! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa!!! That is soo exciting!! :) You guys will be GREAT parents!

    ReplyDelete