Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last, But not Least

Real fast, I can't believe I forgot to mention this.  A few weeks ago Marsh was officially sworn in as a 2nd Lieutenant for the US Army! Sounds intense! It is totally awesome too! But, he doesn't actually do anything in the military until he finishes medical school. He actually was a recipient of the Health Professional Scholarship Program through the Military. We are really excited about it and feel like it is a blessing in our life in so many ways. Marshall is excited about the adventure it will be to serve in the military and I mostly think he will look great in the uniform. And....it pays for all of med school, which really could have been a huge burden. I think it's cool. I am so proud of him, he has done so much to deserve this, and I am just grateful that our little journey through medical school looks so much less stressful knowing we have a plan all set.
Anyways, here are some pictures of Marsh's big swearing-in day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment