Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Getting ready for Baby

 Before our little baby came we tried to live life up with our little boy. I was so scared of the unknown when the baby came. Would I ever sleep, would Max go crazy like so many people say. would we ever have one on one time again? Max is the sweetest boy and the greatest blessing in our lives we are so grateful to have him and especially in this perfect 2 year old stage. Our sweet and amazing friend Laura snapped some family pictures for us one day after church for our Christmas card, and they were so sweet I think I will cherish max's cuteness forever. don't mind my super huge belly!



 For a lot of reasons our baby Girl was Scheduled to be induced on the 27th of December if she didn't come before then. My doctor was out of town until the 24th so we were very careful until then and on christmas - because who really wants to be born on christmas… but on the 26th we did everything we could to induce labor. - With Max's birth, before I was induced we went swimming and jumped off the dock into the lake endless times and walked all day. With our baby girl born in the winter the obvious answer was to go sledding! the weather obliged and after a snowless december it dumped 6 inches on christmas morning. We had a blast on one last adventure before a baby would keep us inside all winter. It didn't start labor but it was fun and then we went home and packed our bags for the next morning.



 swollen pregnant lady face! what a great way to remember :)





1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all these new posts! And I love the photos of Baby Jane and you guys before she was born. You guys are too good looking!

    ReplyDelete