Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ironing irony

Last night was the NCAA championship- naturally Mr. Marshall hurried to finish all his homework so we could relax and watch the game.
It is so nice watching sports together- usually it is what a group of friends but this night it was just the two of us- which means- plenty of smooching, pajamas-basketball analysis messes that get cleaned up again and Laundry folding! 5 loads of laundry we folded last night! it was amazing! finally CLEAN clothes!
so as i am hanging up clothes we come to the conclusion that first of all- great wife i am.. I have never ironed Mr. Marshalls clothes! He is SO patient with me! so the firsts began!
I got out our cute flowery mini ironing board and started out.
naturally during one of the most semi exciting parts of the game ( it was a very unexciting game) as my leg moved forward the iron toppling over on to my calf as i was sitting on the floor. OUCH!
so....
Yes.
For any that wonder that is an imprint of an iron on my leg..
i was just trying to be a good wife!

1 comment: